Vancouver Metro Area,
Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: JN -102018-6613
Evo is seeking an Engineering Project Manager for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Actively engage with the business to properly understand the business needs, identify dependencies, project expectations, milestones, resources and other initiatives, and assist the manager in deploying the solution
- Facilitate "kick-off" meetings with sponsors, stakeholders, and partners and validate approval/buy in of project plans and commitment of resources
- Responsible for large-sized projects (typically $2M and higher lifecycle cost)
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate the work of project team(s) and serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects, includes recommending project stages and assessing business implications for each stage
- 10+ years experience of demonstrated project management experience closely-related to some or all of the following (High Voltage Substation, Telecommunication system or high voltage transmission line systems) plus Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years working knowledge of High voltage systems, System Control, Communications, Relay planning, functional and technical specifications in a typical electric power system
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.