Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/14/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6312
Industry: Program Manager
Evo is seeking a Program Manager for our Portland Client. You will be working on the Energy Efficiency weatherization. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 - 7 years experience is required with a Bachelor's degree in Energy Management, Facility Operations, Building Systems, Construction Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Computer Science or a closely- related technical discipline to Energy Efficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); MS Office 2010 proficiency
- Valid U.S. Driver s License is required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience implementing weatherization programs is highly preferred including:
- 2+ years designing, implementing and maintaining weatherization programs
- Relationships with contractors and trade groups for weatherization and DHPs
- Technical understanding of energy saving devices
- Experience with the Regional Technical Forum (RTF) and implementing programs with RTF data
- New ideas for program preservation in face of declining savings
- Experience in diverse methods reaching underserved markets
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.