Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/10/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5998
Industry: Project Coordinator
Evo is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. You will help coordinate/manage several inflight and planned projects/initiatives and don't meet the full project definition yet still require project requirements, scope, milestones, timeline, tracking and assignment of tasks, and communication. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists project manager in facilitation of project work breakdown sessions
- Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from project manager
- Assists project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators
- Assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
- Supports project manager to execute project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting
- Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in working with a formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Project management certification
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communications management
- Cost estimates
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.