Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/02/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6362
Evo is seeking an Employee Relations Data Analyst for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As the Employee Relations Data Analyst, you ll partner with the ER Global Process and Tools Manager to provide support to the Global Employee Relations team. They re looking for a team player that can work within a fast paced and constantly changing environment with a significant focus on data, confidentiality and attention to detail. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform daily analysis on ER Case Data to identify data integrity issues
- Perform actions needed (Data Clean Up) to resolve data integrity gaps and to ensure reporting is correct and complete
- Utilize multiple applications to extract data to perform audits and create metrics/reports/scorecards on a scheduled cadence
- Utilize applications to provide visualization of the data
- Create and maintain documentation of audits and reports
- Participate in efforts to identify areas of potential process or data improvements and report them to the Global Process and Tools Manager
- Provide assistance in reviewing and assigning cases to the ER team, when needed
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Information Technology (additional 1+ years experience in lieu of degree)
- 2+ years of demonstrated progressive Analysis and Problem-Solving experience
- Experience working with highly confidential information and sensitive data is required
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and process oriented is required
- Experience working in Human Resources is preferred
- 3-5 years experience of demonstrated progressive analysis and problem solving is required
- Ability to create, follow and maintain documentation is required
- Demonstrated ability to work with a global workforce is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication is required
- Team player and strong experience working in a collaborative work environment
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change is required
- Proficient experience working with Oracle Cloud Services (RightNow) Case Management system is required
- Experience creating reports/queries in Oracle Cloud Services (RightNow) Case Management is strongly preferred
- Proficient knowledge and usage of Excel, Advanced Formulas and Charts
- Proficient knowledge and usage of PowerPoint
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Tableau is required
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM OM and PA is required
- Must have ability to work flexible schedule when requested
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.