Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/18/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6327
Industry: Graphic Design
Evo is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists with ideation, concept development, and branding. Leads team projects and works independently to complete individual projects
- These projects include, but are not limited to the development of imagery, video, application design and collateral materials
- Manages individual projects beginning with internal briefings, reviewing tech and product requirements, recommending design solutions, and maintaining quality production standards
- Communicates project details, design requirements, scheduling needs, and graphic materials
- 5 plus years of progressively technically sophisticated design experience
- Proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of creative art and graphic design. Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically
- Demonstrated high level of expertise using graphic design software
- Strong oral and written communications skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- UX Design, Visual Design, Product Design
- Interface, Interaction, Motion, Animation Design Prototyping in Principal
- Digital and Mobile app experience
- Has designed for Apple Watch/iPhone/Android
- Agile product development experience
- Out-of-box thinking
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Software Requirements:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Mid-Senior level with strong portfolio
- Has launched multiple global mobile products
- User research and testing
- Experience with connected products (i.e. Bluetooth)
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.