Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/01/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5831
Evo is seeking a Digital GTM Reporting Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Supporting the Global DGTM teams by creating reports, dashboards and analyses on customer data, site engagement and creative asset management
- Become subject matter export and go-to resource for knowledge of Salesforce.com, Tableau, and ideally Adobe Analytics
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- 4 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience in sales, merchandising or retail business units
- Proven experience working across multiple project teams and multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver high quality reports and analyses with an appropriate level of detail and documentation
- Proven experience as a member of a large project / project team
- Strong collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and balance competing priorities
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- Proven ability to analyze and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving
- A strong sense of personal responsibility for the work products the team delivers
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.