Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/11/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6004
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Deskside Services BSA for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping
- Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs
- Conforms to standards, processes, and policies
- Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions
- Works with systems personnel to implement design
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline
- Provides input into project management
- Communicates project status to management
- Participates in change management at department and end user level
- May create reports and configure package solution to unique business requirements
- Performs testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results
- Communicate and document system changes to the business
- Translate system functionality into business relevant language
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Documentation/technical writing
- Instructional training
- Business process flow
- Data reporting
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.