Portland Metro Area,
Industry: UX Researcher
Job Number: JN -112018-6665
Evo is seeking an Experience Designer for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As part of HR Service Innovation, you'll partner with a multidisciplinary team of experts to design and deliver brand-aligned physical and digital experiences for employees worldwide. In this role, you'll build empathy through qualitative employee research, synthesize data into insights, identify real-world opportunities, and create artifacts that inspire the HR function to explore and implement big ideas to address them. As a great communicator and practitioner of experience design, you'll incorporate these stories into artifacts that galvanize the HR organization.
You will work closely with the Service Innovation team, HR stakeholders, and employees in testing service experiences in a rapid prototyping environment. You'll also work closely with quantitative research partners to create compelling stories that blend the findings with operational and transactional data to inform decision making, drive program adoption, and measure success.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Partner with teammates to develop, adopt, and adapt service design methodologies that produce approachable artifacts and then advocate for their use across the HR function
- Partner with teammates in planning and executing qualitative research and synthesis activities that build empathy for employees, both in and across projects
- Create design briefs that articulate the opportunities lying the intersection of business viability, technical/financial feasibility, and employee desirability
- Develop and facilitate ideation and prototyping sessions with HR function peers
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Passion for sport, human potential, and experimentation
- 3+ years of experience integrating user research into service/product design
- Degree in Experience Design, Visual Design, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Information Science, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.