Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/22/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5790
Industry: Project Coordinator
Evo is seeking a Design Coordinator for our downtown Portland Client. This position works within the Engineering & Design department on the creation and assembly of essential job elements and coordinates the work flow through the design process.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Act as a point of contact to both internal and external customers while consulting with the Engineer / Service & Design Project Manager in order to provide reliable and workable construction designs and customer connections
- 1-3 year's experience required
- High School diploma
- Must possess a valid Oregon driver's license with no restrictions of use
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- General knowledge of fundamentals of electricity
- General knowledge of one or more jurisdictional permitting requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Independent judgment and initiative required
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Extremely flexible
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- General knowledge of National Joint Utilities Notification System (NJUNS)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Outage Management (OMS), MAXIMO, GIS, ArcFM Viewer, eRecords, and PeopleSoft
- General knowledge on how to interpret the system map features/legends, ability to identify map grids, and use feeder maps
- General knowledge of the Electric Service Manual
- General knowledge of the client's tariffs
- Successful candidates will have 2-4 years of applicable energy industry experience
- Has flagging card
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.