Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/08/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6134
Evo is seeking a Product Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Demand Planning Product Analyst, you'll be helping the Product Manager and Product Owner in delivering Demand Planning capabilities to our business users. The primary role of this product analyst will be to assist with the creation, enhancement and support of capabilities through collaboration with developers and end users. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/3/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Interface with Supply Chain business users and testers in support of the product development and production support to help them solve issues
- Discuss requirements with Supply Chain Product Manager and Product Owner to understand the gaps in existing solutions and to propose, assess and analyze the various solution options
- Work with client's business needs and goals in mind to help client's business teams win
- Support the Product Team to complete analysis in support of Epic to Story decomposition and defining acceptance criteria for stories
- Help Product Owner/Manager refine business requirements and features into technical requirements.
- Translate end-user requirements into workable stories, that are to be developed and implemented
- Perform data analysis in Teradata, MySQL, and Oracle databases, to support the analysis, design and testing of the new features and solution
- Work as a member of the Agile Team collaborating with the engineering work, system configuration work, and testing of applications such as SAP APO-Demand Planning, IBM Cognos, web-based applications on Angular-JS and Node-JS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enable end to end solutions and implementation
- Drive meetings with teams on discussing solution options and clarifying the solutions to technical development teams
- Deliver quality inputs in meetings such as daily scrum, weekly status reviews, sprint planning and backlog review as part of Agile methodology
- Construct job-aids to assist end users readily easily use the applications and the new functions developed to ensure optimal usage
- Create and prioritize Change Management tickets by working with Service Management teams to ensure timely and effective deployment of solutions into production environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or another relevant business/technology field
- Prior knowledge and experience working with SAP products is preferred
- Capability development experience in demand planning or supply chain planning or operations
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions
- 5+ years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Understanding and experience of Agile development frameworks (Scrum and Kanban)
- Hands-on experience building, configuring and supporting complex Demand Planning and Forecasting capabilities, with SAP experience preferred
- Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes between systems
- Hands-on experience building and supporting operational reporting capabilities
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Strong understanding of customer needs and business strategy/process
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Storytelling and creation of supporting visuals
- Passion for improving Planning & Supply capabilities
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.