Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Job Number: JN -042018-6040
Evo is seeking a Demand Planner for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 8/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive an integrated purchase (planning), availability and inventory management process that effectively supports category business brand, service and profitability objectives
- Establish/maintain seasonal purchasing strategy and rationale which aligns to inventory planning objectives (revenue, demand coverage, inventory turn and utilization, etc.) while minimizing risk and maximizing flexibility
- Continually evaluate and assess internal and external data, plans, capabilities and constraints to understand impact to effective inventory management execution
- Support monthly net demand forecast and secure on-time customer order coverage through development and maintenance of seasonal and monthly purchase plans
- Monitor customer sell-in progress against confirmed demand plan and projected supply; manage availability control file to achieve revenue and demand coverage targets
- Operational excellence (including executing buy process effectively, knowledge of planning tools, their dependencies and associated systems, being accurate, communicating well and an understanding of KPI's and resulting improvements)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in a forecasting or inventory capacity
- Experience with forecasting, buying and inventory planning and control processes
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Reporting tools
- Inventory planning
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.