Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6184
Evo is seeking a Data Visualization Analyst for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for someone with the ability to manage multiple projects to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on the preparation and delivery of product assets and inventory for .com. As a Data Visualization Analyst, you will be expected to manage stakeholders on a day to day basis, be a strong collaborator and act as an expert to achieve results as directed by our partners and .com leadership. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Support reporting and related project efforts as prioritized by leadership
- Deliver reporting within Tableau Server Environment and support end-consumers
- Create and maintain insightful and action-oriented visualization solutions in the form of advanced dashboards and workbooks using SQL, Alteryx, Tableau and other BI tools
- Strong collaboration with other departments to capture requirements and execute these through iterative development approaches
- Grow and improve the client's global digital commerce Operations' analytics, reporting and visualization architecture and solutions
- Facilitate, enable and expand self-service capabilities across the Global organization
- Continuously improve data architecture by analyzing issues, discovering root causes and providing sustainable high-quality solutions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years business intelligence and data warehouse experience
- Strong experience in databases/SQL for optimization and creation of reporting data sources
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with implementation, development and support of Tableau Server solutions
- Demonstrated management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
- Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.