Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/30/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5969
Evo is seeking a Data Quality Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Support the data needs of Product Integrity through aggregation and analysis of factory and other quality reports
- Provide leadership to identify problem factory / vendor / category performance issues, which includes identification of trends, providing supporting data analysis and recommendations
- Develop, maintain and manage shared information, databases, or website to support quality management function in line with Global standards and best practices
- Identify, develop, and present existing and new training opportunities that clearly communicate new or changing processes and applications
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data analysis
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.