Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/26/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5822
Industry: Data Entry
Evo has an exciting opportunity for a Data Managment Coordinator to join our Hillsboro Client's internal team. You'll be responsible for being a "hub" for all sales, marketing, and product data. You will collect, manage, and keep updated many databases, spreadsheets, and documents.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Will be responsible for consistent data throughout the company, clients, and vendors
- Work with marketing on consistency and integration of web site
- Aces and Pies - Vehicle Fitment
- Wholesale price sheet management
- Has the authority to demand urgent or timely action from management as it relates to their duties
- Organize 2-4 Sales meetings per month
- Final approval of all marketing materials, electronic and print
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Spreadsheet Master (Excel, Google Docs, Etc.)
- Passion for organization
- Task driven
- Automotive aftermarket experience is a plus
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.