Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/11/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6002
Evo is seeking a Data Center Migration Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assessment of wide variety of application and platform technical stacks to understand and document infrastructure requirements
- Build dependencies, Backing Services dependencies, DB dependencies, Build/Release/Run details
- Collaboration with Subject-Matter-Experts to create recommendation for application hosting to enable migration of applications from private data center to Private/Public Cloud
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience architecting COTS and Custom-developed applications
- Experience in development of applications using object-oriented Java tools and methodologies
- Experience with designing, building, deploying applications into AWS/Azure
- Working knowledge of IS infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks, VMs, etc.)
- Application programming, development methods, techniques and standards
- Familiar with database software (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, etc.)
- Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Understanding of performance test principles, processes and implementations
- Experience in performance testing using tools such as Loadrunner, Neoload, Silk Performer using web, SAP GUI, Oracle NCA, Citrix, etc. protocols
- Working knowledge of various monitoring tools such as HP tools Business Availability Center (BAC) /Site Scope, CA Wily Introscope, Customer Experience Manager (CEM) / Compuware tools such as Gomez, dynaTrace and Log monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Server technology including Windows NT4, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003, Active Directory, SQL Server, Terminal Server and Citrix Server
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.