Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/23/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5808
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Data BSA for our Beaverton Client. As a Data BSA on the Data Foundation team, you will drive the ingestion and integration of core data domains to be leveraged by Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics teams to gain insights on the client's successes and opportunities. You will propel analytics through robust data comprehension, requirement mapping, data modeling, and cross-functional partnership. This role will be vital in shaping the landscape by which analytics teams interact with and leverage data, as each release broadens available data sets and expands analytics self-serve capabilities. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Data architecture design to direct business process evolution
- Backlog prioritization and management
- Reverse engineering to understand and evolve an existing solution
- Researching a critical source system/service to automate ingestion
- Educating teammates on your robust knowledge of business data requirements and business process
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas and/or extensive work experience focused in data management and analysis
- Between 3-5 years professional experience required
- Proven ability to perform thorough data analysis and present relevant results
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and seamlessly collaborate with engineering partners
- Strong technical skillset (SQL, Oracle, Data Modeling, Business Requirements; producing within a Big Data environment is a significant plus)
- A consultancy approach to your work and ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.