Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6689
Evo is seeking a Data Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This opportunity will cover data analysis, testing, and visualization support for the Stores Reliability projects with North American Supply Chain for the client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather, store and scrub data needed for Supply Chain analysis
- Prepare first level analysis on Supply Chain metrics
- Be involved in the identification of root causes for performance gaps
- Participate in small projects which are supporting the overall Supply Chain strategy
- Work under the guidance of a more senior analyst
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in process management and creation of reports
- Solid knowledge of MS systems
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Data visualization
- Data analysis
- Acceptance testing
- Supply chain
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.