Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6611
Evo is seeking a Data Analyst for our downtown Portland Client. This role could require travel with own vehicle between locations in Portland/Beaverton. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 2/22/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Act as a primary resource for Tableau dashboard development, Tableau server maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting
- Develop rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources through Tableau Server/Desktop
- Develop interactive Tableau dashboards by utilizing Tableau features such as parameters, sets, calculated fields and table calculations, user filters, action filters and applying advanced technical charts
- Responsible for the full life cycle of Tableau reporting solutions, including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, training & support for report development projects
- Train other team members in Tableau desktop and Server
- Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Must be proficient in the scripting language of Oracle SQL and MySQL
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modeling experience required
- 6-8 years experience required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Knowledge in Work Management or Work Scheduling Systems (Maximo, ARM Scheduler, etc.)
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.