Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6726
Evo is seeking a Data Analyst for our Beaverton Client. The Business Data Analyst supports the client Distribution Center of Excellence with data analysis, process analysis, performance analysis, and business insights to drive continuous improvement efforts and build a supply chain that is reliable, efficient, fast, and flexible. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Be the connection between analytics and the Performance Management 2.0 initiative
- Build, maintain, and elevate tools that enable performance management
- Engineer data (source it, bring meaning to it, and improve its quality)
- Develop metrics / KPIs for performance management and visualization
- Collaborate closely with the development team to build enterprise solutions
- BA or higher in a numerical, scientific, or computationally based qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years' relevant experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in supply chain/logistics, especially warehouse management systems
- Technically proficient in relevant solutions and tools including COGNOS, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, Python, Snowflake, Excel, etc.
- Proven aptitude to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypothesis and make recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving capability to tackle complicated issues
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization
- Bias for action, drive for results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Curious and ambitious
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience working within agile methodology
- Experience in big data environments and data architecture
- Experience designing metrics/KPIs
- Project management experience
- Experience in a Data and Reporting Organization
- Strong visual communication skills, especially dashboards and presentations
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.