Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/23/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6216
Evo is seeking a Cyber Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements within a single function
- Refine requirements to include UI, reporting and/or decision support requirements
- Communicate and coordinate the translation requirements into technical solutions with IT resources
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results, test execution, validation of test results, facilitation of User Acceptance Testing, and communicate status of deliverables
- Communicate system changes to the business
- Work with remote groups: vendors, other facilities, other departments
- Consults on issue resolution, triage, and troubleshooting
- Analyze and document business processes, study/research new process requests, and create processes flow diagrams
- Apply Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Acceptance testing
- Customer service
- Cyber security
- Decision support
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.