Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6117
Evo is seeking a Customization Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. As the Customization Coordinator, your role exists to support the sales and production of custom apparel and equipment for customers. In that role, you will use your eye for art as well as your organizational skills to produce timely and clean digitized files that will be used to embroider apparel and equipment. You will be the authority on how art should translate from print to embroidery. You will work closely with Sales Reps, Accounts and Vendors to ensure that our quality is top notch. You will also work to choose thread colors for production. The ideal candidate is a team player who is organized and creative. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with the Sales Team and Accounts to process artwork and turn it into digitized (.dst) files that can be used for embroidery
- Work with External Vendors, oversee and direct the creation of embroidery files
- Provide premium service through professional, timely and accurate communication
- Work with Customer Service and Sales to prioritize urgent requests while keeping overall turn time to a minimum
- Work with the Sales Team and accounts to choose thread colors for retail sales orders
- Provide electronic proofs (CADs) as needed
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in Business, Apparel or related field
- 1-year experience in Customer Service, Account Management or Design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationship with internal and external partners
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Prefer experience in embroidery/customization
- Windows and MS Office working knowledge required
- Prefer intermediate or advanced Illustrator & Photoshop experience
- Prefer knowledge in art file extensions
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.