Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/09/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5867
Evo is seeking a Customer Service Specialist for our Beaverton Client. In this role, you will greet and assist all members of the client's Athletic Centers. You will be the first point of contact on themember retention strategy. The procedures are designed to build confidence and credibility with members while protecting assets. Your ability to consistently administer defined procedures and document exceptions while providing excellent customer service is critical. Your outstanding written and verbal communication skills will ensure that information is presented in a clear, positive, collaborative way, assuring that teammates and other employees are given reliable and current information. You'll perform a variety of administrative duties, such as answer external and internal phone calls, and respond to members and building visitors with a high level of energy providing professional, respectful service at all times. As a member of a high-performing team with a focus on customer service, it will be your responsibility to be curious and aware, offering suggestions that will help us strengthen our customer relationships and maintain the safety and integrity of our brand and facilities. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Welcome, greet, and register members and guests in a friendly, expedient and courteous manner
- Answer incoming calls within expected time frame in a positive, professional and consistent manner according to established standards to ensure premium service
- Effectively and successfully handle a number of competing priorities at the front desk while maintaining excellent customer service every time
- Provide service to Athletic Center Members and guests in a professional and businesslike manner at all times
- Understand membership check-in software and acknowledge every visitor/member entering and exiting the Athletic Center
- Understand and enforce policies and procedures at all times
- Answer questions regarding activities, special events and policies
- Program reservations are done accurately and neatly and according to standards
- Provide an end to end customer experience including tours, membership follow up and the ability to communicate the NAC programming
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two to three years' work experience in a receptionist, customer service, visitor management or front-desk service role is required
- Relevant experience in a complex, high-volume environment is preferred
- The ability to stand on feet for long-periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Availability to work an eight-hour shifts varying between 4:30 a.m. 9:30 p.m. and weekends
- Requires the ability to frequently move between building/desk locations to meet schedule needs
- Approachability with positive interpersonal skills while maintaining security standards and excellent customer service
- Experience in handling difficult customers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication; excellent personal and phone presence
- Proven working knowledge of PC, MS Office, Outlook software and keyboarding skills
- Able to communicate using active and reflective listening
- Able to determine course of action for best outcomes in challenging situations
- Fitness or an active lifestyle preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.