Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/30/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6420
Evo is seeking Customer Service Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides premium order management service and delivery execution
- Develops and maintain relevant processes, and communication that enable strong results
- Maintains and improves service capabilities for both internal sales personnel and external customers
- Continually strives for solutions that drive an improved customer experience and cost savings
- Directly responsible for the order-to-cash process within the fulfillment process by managing the order portfolio, maximizing potential revenue opportunities while maximizing customer satisfaction, and leveraging logistics infrastructure within total delivered cost
- Executes against customer service initiatives and business plans and ensures goals are successfully achieved to promote competitive advantages and profitability
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with an ability to collaborate across a virtual team across a matrix structure
- Strong command of English language along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supply chain
- Business plans
- Customer service
- Customer service oriented
- Order management
- Problem solving
- Retail sales
- Sales personnel
- Team player
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.