Vancouver Metro Area,
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: JN -102018-6605
Evo is seeking a Customer Contract/Project Tracking Specialist for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports against CBSA for one-off information requests for Customer Service Engineering (TPC) and other organizations
- Perform process and critical systems analysis between the client's Commercial Business Support Application (CBSA) and connecting systems that span across the Transmission business line
- Assist with identification of systems, processes and users that are impacted by potential business problems and/or solutions by performing system-user research and stakeholder outreach and communications
- 2+ years experience plus a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a closely related discipline
- Intermediate skills/experience with SharePoint, sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain sites, document repositories, workspaces, libraries, lists, views, etc.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Visio
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Experience/ability to model processes, determine requirements, analyze alternatives, and verify solutions to meet business needs
- Analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Technical writing skills to modify, or facilitate development of design specification documents, job aids, user guides, standard operating procedures, and similar materials
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in organizational change management methods and tools
- Experience working on projects or change initiatives including communication, marketing, and evaluation of program effectiveness
- Experience writing and managing the full lifecycle of customer contracts
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.