Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/05/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6277
Evo is seeking a Cost Engineer Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As a Cost Engineer Analyst, you will meet the needs of the consumer by driving sustainable product value through data management exercises. Cost Engineers inform, drive and facilitate decisions throughout the product creation process to deliver design vision, athlete performance and the client's profitability expectations. You will collaborate with Design, Development, Marketing, Engineering, Planning, and Factory teams to actively manage cost drivers and create solutions that achieve product cost targets.
These efforts are attained through the generation, consolidation, cleansing and reporting of product data from multiple inputs. Specifically, you will partner with Costing, Finance, and Operations Teams as well as Factory Teams in the creation and support of the client's strategic costing framework.
This role involves solving complex challenges and bringing new perspective to existing processes and solutions. You will work independently to drive data focused decision making. The team will count on you to keep needed product data accurate and organized, keep costing initiatives on schedule, and to help delivered key messaging around project goals and outcomes.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Engineering, Business Management, related field, or 2 additional years' experience in-lieu of degree
- A minimum of 1 years relevant experience, including: footwear development, engineering, manufacturing, product costing, data management and/or data mining
- Knowledge of footwear construction and costing a plus
- A pragmatic thinker and creative problem solver who can research and drive collective resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, remain flexible, be results-oriented and work within a matrix'd organization
- Work comfortably in an environment of ambiguity
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel and PowerPoint
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.