Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Content Management
Job Number: JN -082018-6504
Evo is seeking a Senior Content Manager for our Beaverton Client for their supply and demand devision. Demand and Supply Management (DSM) is revolutionizing how the client plans and manages its business. The goal is to optimize demand and supply to serve consumers and drive profitable growth and inventory productivity. They need to be as innovative as the product and as agile as the brand. They work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that's focused on taking the organization to the next level.
As the Content Manager, you will report to the Director of Transition Management in the global DSM Center of Excellence. You will be responsible for developing and executing DSM's communications approach and plan and creating content to engage and inform stakeholders and amplify leadership messages related to key programs and initiatives.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and manage execution of strategic messaging, including large-scale cross-functional initiatives and leadership communications
- Develop DSM internal communications and engagement plans by audience segment, channel and initiative
- Work in collaboration with the Global Operations (GOT) Communications team to drive integrated and consistent messaging in support of DSM strategies and objectives
- Support DSM engagement events from concept development to implementation
- Partner with peers within the DSM COE team to provide communications support across all DSM Transition Management initiatives and capability releases
- Build and manage a cohesive portfolio of communication tools, templates, platforms and concepts that can be customized based on need
- Develop and implement persistent measurement tools and processes to accurately assess audience beginning state, current state and gap to desired state of awareness, understanding, alignment to and activation against DSM strategic objectives
- Create presentation materials and templates for DSM executive team members
- Establish and maintain standardized templates and frameworks to be used by the entire DSM organization
- Be a strategic thinker and able to manage multiple and competing priorities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, business or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in high profile communications roles supporting global organizations
- Deep understanding of communications trends and channels
- Excellent communication, project and process management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze complex topics and present them in a compelling story
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, geographical, and functional basis
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders and levels of the organization. Successful experience in working with and influencing senior-level managers
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.