Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6599
Evo is seeking a Consumer Research Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/24/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive, develop and synthesize knowledge and understanding of consumer social and cultural macro trends
- Sets insights agenda, completes custom research planning, consumer profiles/constructs
- Lead the pre CKO process in partnership with category brand team, leads consumer days and ideation workshops
- In partnership with functional marketing determine innovative consumer experiences for key initiatives (at retail, on line or events as examples)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5 years marketing experience, expertise in consumer interaction/insight, research and design, proven ability to turn multiple insight sources into actionable strategies, strong ideation facilitation experience
- Experience driving consumer centric planning and development process
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- User experience
- Analytical insights
- Market research
- Consumer insights
- Data visualization
- Digital strategy
- Ad hoc analysis
- User research
- Market insights
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.