Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122018-6749
Evo is seeking a Consumer Knowledge Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist the leadership team in executing the strategic business planning process and organizing and managing key strategic meetings and work with the leadership team to drive a strategic agenda
- Help in the development of presentations and communication tools to communicate strategic plans and visions across the organization and develop overall long-term business and forecasting models and assist leadership in developing and implementing strategic organizational alignment initiatives
- Additional administrative support will be provided to leadership team including preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles
- Respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information
- Serve as the central contact for general department information
- Coordinate a full range of meeting, event and travel arrangements
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Diverse team
- Excellent written
- Project management
- Qualitative analysis
- Travel arrangements
- Administrative support
- Business planning
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.