Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/01/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5701
Industry: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Evo is seeking a full-time Commercial Lines Account Manager for our Southeast Portland Client. The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to clients. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day liaison between the insurance company, agent and their clients.
Daily servicing of clients will include addressing various coverage issues and handling all the inside service work association and the clients account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem solving, renewals, checking and binding of policies. The only exceptions are bond and claims related items which are handled by those departments.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures; document electronic files accordingly
- Maintain client files in Epic and use Epic for processing all transactions
- Assist with preparing proposals and application, submit to insured's and carriers (or marketing department); follow up to insure timely responses
- Provide technical support to Producers (coverage-wise, with proposal, suspense, items etc.) to help clients
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverage's, exclusions, exposures, and audits and document electronic file accordingly
- Renew and re-market accounts as needed in conjunction with agency standards
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversation, sending confirmations to clients, adhering to all other automation procedures
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related item; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates correction, as needed, between client and carrier
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 7 or more year's experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager, and currently hold a P&C license
- Understanding of commercial insurance underwriting, coverage and rate analysis
- Knowledge of insurance coverage's and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load
- Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal interruptions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.