Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Change Management
Job Number: JN -082018-6428
Evo is seeking a Change Management Coordinator for our downtown Portland Client. They are looking for someone with strong coordination, organizational and communication skills. You will be needed to support the growing team of change managers.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide support to various projects/change managers
- Scheduling training sessions
- Drafting walking decks and other communications collateral
- Preparing stakeholder analysis
- Co-facilitating impact assessment workshops
- Light change management experience or a solid understanding of change management practice plus
- Must be a quick learner, curious and a self-starter
- Excellent power point skills
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Utility experience
- Exceptional communications & planning skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Service provider-minded
- Curious and inquisitive
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.