Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Change Management
Job Number: JN -112018-6679
Evo is seeking a Change Management Consultant for our downtown Portland Client. As a Change Manager Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of new processes, tools/equipment, systems, and cultural behaviors throughout client org. Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to field crews. To deliver these results, you'll lead change efforts on one or more projects, collaborating with a the project team and the change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategies and tactics. This role will be supporting the DevOps Project in IT. Typically the change manager will be interfacing with a PM, 3-4 subject matter experts and the change management office. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution
- Business acumen
- Strong change management planning and execution
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be able to hit the ground running
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience with DevOps
- Working with teams of IT professionals and process and understanding how to communicate within that discipline
- Previous experience working with a utility or union
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.