Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Change Management
Job Number: JN -112018-6678
Evo is seeking a Change Management Consultant for our downtown Portland Client. As a Change Manager Consultant, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of new processes, tools/equipment, systems, and cultural behaviors within Transmission & Distribution and Generation, representing about half of the client's workforce. Success for these projects depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees from engineers to field crews. To deliver these results, you'll lead change efforts on one or more projects within Transmission & Distribution and Generation, collaborating with the change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategies and tactics. Projects are related to organizational, system and process changes to build a smarter, more resilient grid infrastructure and improving our customer reliability. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution
- Multi-industry experience is a must
- Strong change management planning and execution
- Must have led large-scale change management roles
- Must be collaborative and able to hit the ground running
- Ability to communicate with a diverse set of employees from engineers to field crews is essential
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Previous experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations, union
- Project experience
- Corporate matrix experience
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.