Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/27/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5816
Industry: Scrum Master
Evo is seeking a Certified Scrum Master for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the large international Program
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance
- Chairs program steering committee meetings
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 10 years professional experience
- 7 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PMP certified project manager
- Self motivated
- Project leadership
- Software SDLC
- Certified Scrum Master
- servant leader
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.