Evo is seeking a Business System Analyst for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 9+ years required with a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems or a closely related technical degree
- Intermediate skills/experience with SharePoint, sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain sites, document repositories, workspaces, libraries, lists, views, etc.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Visio
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Experience/ability to model processes, determine requirements, analyze alternatives, and verify solutions to meet business needs
- Analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Technical writing skills to modify, or facilitate development of design specification documents, job aids, user guides, standard operating procedures, and similar materials
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in organizational change management methods and tools
- Experience leading projects or major change initiatives including communication, marketing, and evaluation of program effectiveness
- Experience writing and managing the full lifecycle of customer contracts
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.