Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/01/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5829
Evo is seeking a Business Recovery Senior Analyst for our Beaverton Client. The Business Recovery Senior Analyst will lead the development and implementation of systems and tools used by Global Business Recovery program and the Global Business Continuity Team. The Senior Analyst, with direction from the Global Business Recovery Manager, will transform Business Continuity concepts into practical technology solutions using the Fusion Framework; hosted on the Force.com platform. This position will play a vital role in preparing for, and mitigating business disruptions to global operations.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate experience with Fusion Framework (Force.com) to configure objects, fields, page layouts, workflows and user profiles
- Perform and develop sustainable methods to mine, integrate, and leverage large sets of data
- Create intuitive end-user layouts and drive consistent data-models throughout the Business Recovery program
- Design a method to standardize and document business recovery procedures & protocols
- Design, create, and manage end-user reports and dashboards
- Promote end-user adoption through interactive trainings and a customer-first attitude
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders and actively capture input from Business Continuity teammates
- Possess a passion for designing technology solutions for complex, real-world challenges
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Business Continuity, as defined by the responsibilities above
- Proven expertise with the Fusion Framework preferred; or the Force.com platform
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office; specifically, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Project Management and/or Risk Management preferred
- Proficiency in, or the aptitude to rapidly learn global business operations, value streams, and elaborate technology processes
- The ability to function independently, under pressure, and perform multiple functions and duties, often simultaneously
- Deep brand passion for the client and a Team-First mentality
- Possess a collaborative work ethic, professional maturity, and a positive attitude, with the ability to work with teammates globally
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.