Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/08/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5863
Evo is seeking a Retail Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in developing, executing, and communicating financial plans and strategies that support the buying, marketing and financial objectives of assigned category or area of responsibility
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify current and future risks and opportunities for the business
- Assist Planners in creating comprehensive plans that drive sales, bottom line-profitability, and inventory targets
- Participate in recap and analysis of actual sales results to plan and develop the ability to accurately forecast in-season sales
- Present financial forecast and supporting action plans in meetings
- Frequently communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to management and cross-functional partners
- Develop the necessary competencies to create clear, comprehensive product plans that develop brand stories and influence buyers to create profitable, consumer-focused product lines
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 1 year retail allocations, planning or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Retail marketing
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.