Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/17/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6031
Industry: Security - IT
Evo is seeking a Business Information Security Architecture Consultant for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As Business Information Security Architecture Consultant, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling the client to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within the Business Units. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills are a must. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that the Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite
- Work closely with Business end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of the client's Business capabilities
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives
- Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution
- Established cross functional personal network within CIS, Technology, and Business
- Understanding of CIS's service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities
- Experience with AWS, IAM, SAP, WMS, and the client's ITGCs highly beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered
- Ability to work on site full time is required
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.