Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/08/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6294
Evo is seeking a Business Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather, store and scrub data needed for Supply Chain analysis
- Prepare first and second level analysis on Supply Chain metrics
- Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps
- Participate in small to medium size projects which are supporting the overall Supply Chain strategy
- Ability to handle most assignments independently, including more complex issues
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in process management and creation of reports
- Solid knowledge of MS systems
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Business case
- Customer service
- Data management
- Data sources
- Pivot tables
- Supply chain
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.