Vancouver Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/10/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6155
Evo is seeking a Business Analyst for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 8 years' experience with an applicable Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the utility business
- Knowledge of transmission products (how transmission is made available and sold)
- Experience with process management
- Ability to identify where differences/conflicts among value chain service participants are and given that understanding push through to team consensus for product evolutions
- Experience with inventory management and working with other supply chain processes that support product development, product delivery, product marketing, and product sales
- Experience with marketing and sales of products to current and prospective customers where understanding of product features are important to sales
- Familiarity with regulated environments and the importance of complying with regulated rules
- Experience presenting to a diverse audience including all levels of management
- MS Office 2010 proficiency
- Experience with Visio and SharePoint
- Experience should include the following:
- Ability to present technical material effectively to audiences with all levels of experience resulting in the group's ability to understand
- Decision/bottom line presentations to management that outline both risks and tradeoffs
- Demonstrated familiarity with product and service management and delivery, how to work with service delivery functions, and how to monitor their success
- Experience organizing and orchestrating team meetings; demonstrated facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Must be proactive, adept at working with diverse workgroups, cross-functional teams and stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams of analysts and managers including senior analysts
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information
- Ability to describe issues and alternative recommendations
- Ability to work with attorneys, technical SMEs and implementers to craft policy and associated business practices
- Ability to communicate, mediate and facilitate timely resolution of issues
- Ensure proper identification of self as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.