Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/14/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5887
Evo is seeking a Business Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Proactively identify, analyze, and recommend business process changes and improvements across DGTM organization systems and processes
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a solid understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements
- Interview business stakeholders related to specific topics to understand pain points and known enhancement opportunities
- Analyze requirements to determine business need and opportunities; work with project team to determine and recommend optimal solutions
- Facilitate meetings with process owners to define new processes or fix existing processes; encourage participation from team members to share knowledge and drive decisions regarding process improvement and change management
- Perform requirements planning activities by conducting stakeholder and system impact analysis; consider the business implications of process/technology changes to the current and future business environment
- Manage multiple process/system improvement projects simultaneously
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years' experience in business process/systems analysis; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process lead or as a lead in a functional role
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.