Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6624
Evo is looking for a Art Director for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year. They are interested in applicants that have extensive photo shoot experience. They are looking for someone with art direction and experience directing crews on set and location a must. Ideally they've done some work in the digital realm. You'll have strong conceptual skills, good design thinking, and will have worked with clients directly. You'll be collaborating within a creative team (other designers, video, writers, project managers) so should have experience doing that as well.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Under the direction of a Senior Designer or Director, collaborates in the development of innovative solutions for 2D and 3D design including graphics and/or environments
- Utilizes advanced design skills to create original design solutions
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/leader/Director
- Creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts
- Works with design leadership and category team to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, merchandising needs and overall program needs
- Produces electronic files for production purposes
- Actively gains knowledge of current trends, color, technology and other related design influencers
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic, Architectural or Industrial Design and 5 plus years of progressively technically sophisticated design experience
- Proven ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and design
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically
- Demonstrated high level of expertise using design software
- Strong oral and written communications skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.