Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/13/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6386
Industry: Brand Design
Evo is seeking a Digital Brand Designer for our Beaverton Client. As a Digital Brand Designer, you will play a fundamental role in the digital creative strategy and development process. Your creative will elevate the consumer brand experience across digital channels, including email, apps and on .com and wholesale websites. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Execute digital design direction within the Digital Brand Design team, ensuring all creative is developed to premium design expectations and meets channel asset specs, dimensions, file size & structure and functionality
- Work closely with internal business partners, including Digital Brand, Brand Design and Operations to assist with creation and delivery of communications deliverables
- Deliver premium digital design solutions for consumer-facing campaign assets across digital channels (email, apps, .com, wholesale accounts)
- Create and execute innovative design solutions against production workflow, ensuring projects are simultaneously executed on-strategy and on-time
- Partner with operations team by updating and communicating project status and ensuring a thorough creative review process
- Present ideas and project work for review with design and category partners and update work, as appropriate, to address feedback and changing needs of the business
- Drive small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Seek knowledge and experience regarding the client's design ethos, products and processes
- Keep current with trends in consumer experience and technology and other related design influencers
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Passionate about Sport, Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Graphic Design, Photography, Web Design & Interactive Media or equivalent.
- 5+ years' directly relevant experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Expert level understanding of Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Sketch and MS Office in a Mac-based environment.
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design, web design, production, grids and layout, art direction and color theory
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various scopes with different and converging timelines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that nurture the collaboration between internal teams and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices and technology jargon
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment and make creative calls as necessary
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.