Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/22/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6348
Industry: HR Systems
Evo is seeking a Benefits Operations Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will assist in the efficient and compliant operations of employee benefit programs while supporting our service and quality initiative. You will be responsible for auditing processes and programs to ensure they are executed in accordance to their Plan Documents and policies and in compliance with local statutory regulations. You'll also develop process maps of current workflow processes. This contract opportunity is scheduled though 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- At the direction of Sr. Analysts and Manager(s), assist in the auditing of Employee Savings and Health & Risk programs
- Generate reports from SAP for data audit and analysis purposes
- Review current operational processes and tools, recommend improvements and document work flow processes
- Activities include the following:
- Audit and analyze data related to the day to day transaction process for a portion of our plan administration
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external consultants to ensure compliant plan operations
- Deliver service excellence to managers and stakeholders by responding in a professional, accurate and timely manner to inquiries and transactions
- Ensure internal controls are in place and procedures are in compliance; provide support to external auditors when called upon
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in auditing and analysis of workflow and program practices
- Experience mapping/developing processes for program execution
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Identify, analyze and solve complex issues
- Make decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own work
- Working knowledge of HR SAP is preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.