Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/11/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6157
Evo is seeking a Back-Office Treasury Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You must show flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to provide coverage for your counterparts in other time zones. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 8/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Controls and monitors various cash flows and procedures, including domestic and international banking accounts, interest expenses, long- and short-term debt and investment management
- Forecasts, analyzes, and reports on investment yields, cash position, source and use of funds, and economic trends
- Reviews cash requirements and plans and prepares short-term investments
- Recommends favorable debt and investment forms
- Assumes responsibility for corporate cashiering, accounts-receivable deposits, disbursements, and check preparation
- May analyze financial information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions to make investment decisions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Detail oriented
- Internet Banking System experience
- Schedule flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Foreign exchange
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Collateral management
- Internal controls
- Microsoft powerpoint
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.