Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/24/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6064
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a BSA for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/28/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Expert problem solver
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to lead/take ownership of work when necessary
- Ability to navigate matrixed work environment
- Familiarity with HR data preferred
- Customer-facing experience preferred
- Ability to create and/or lead creation of complex workflows
- Overall very advanced skillset
- Ability to convert business requirements into data models, business logic, UI/UX design
- Ability to use Data Tables, Structured References & Named Ranges
- Ability to create complex nested formulas
- Ability to code Visual Basic for Applications
- Familiarity with Excel Object Model
- Create custom subroutines & functions
- Familiarity with differences between Windows & OS X Excel object models
- Ability to code custom VBScript to perform advanced formatting and manipulation of Excel documents
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.