Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/23/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5799
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Evo is seeking an Associate Merchant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Acts as an expert in building Consumer Right Assortments for assigned category & location
- Briefs the product engine on the needs of the consumer for both the category/geography and upcoming trends
- May work across the product engines to ensure that product is being created with the retail end in mind
- Edits the product line for assigned location and category using both directed assortment and selecting the line outside of the global core product with a goal of meeting revenue targets
- Builds directed assortments that supports category vision, working with geographies with retail end in mind
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Consumer insights
- Market insights
- Product management
- Retail marketing
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.