Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/01/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5708
Industry: SW Development - Web
Evo is seeking a Web Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Web App Engineer, you will be revolutionizing the intersection of technology and R&D of physical products by delivering a full stack web application ecosystem. They value using AWS native solutions to deliver node modules, express apps, redux web apps, server less Lambdas, APIs, and data stores. Our approach uses data driven development and continuous improvements. The team is dedicated to delivering quickly, where everyone is empowered to design solutions for new features and review code of other team members. They're pushing the envelope in our agile process by embedding directly with business teams. Their goal is continuous delivery with an emphasis on learning new technologies and techniques, while pairing to solve problems faster, share knowledge, and learn from others. They want everyone to share their opinions with a humbleness to accept other opinions over your own. Communication skills are key to this strategy, i.e. you need to articulate your ideas to fellow developers as well as stakeholders. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need, and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with 2 years professional experience in software engineering
- High motivation and passion for continuous learning
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture and decompose it into domains
- Ability to deal with ambiguous requirements and quickly changing directions
- Opinionated yet humble
- Technology Experience
- Design full stack applications
- Integrate with RESTful APIs
- Node modules and Express applications
- Developing Web apps via React/Redux and Angular
- Transpiling and Bundling
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- SPA or universal/isomorphic apps
- UI/UX Design of Web Apps
- Continuous Integration with automated testing
- Continuous Delivery to AWS
- Data visualizations, e.g. D3 and ThreeJS
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.