Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Apparel Design
Job Number: JN -082018-6475
Evo is seeking an Apparel Development Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for producing 2-dimensional graded patterns from concepts provided by the design and development organizations which accurately reflect design intent and achieve correct fit
- Provides technical recommendations to design and develop staff to create consistency of construction and to ensure that all details are commercially viable with the factories and are the most cost effective
- Assists in the development of fit standards for a category or product group
- Assists with development documentation for assigned styles
- Assists in the creation of tech packs
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Knowledge of textile manufacturing and materials development
- Must have working knowledge in on or more areas of pattern making, grading, marking, construct, and fit
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Tech Pack Creation
- Apparel Development
- Graphic/Embellishment Review
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.