Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6055
Evo is seeking an Agile Tools Engineer for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As an Agile Tools Engineer, you will be driving the consolidation of two large Jira and Confluence instances by migrating the data from one instances into a centralized Enterprise instance. These are highly customized and complex instances. A strong background in large and customized Jira and Confluence instances and specifically in migrating data from one instance into another is a must. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Minimum 5 years of direct application administration of large Jira and Confluence instances (large being defined at 1000+ users and 100+ projects)
- Experience using third party plugins for data consolidations such as Botron a plus
- Experience doing Jira and Confluence data migrations and consolidations a must
- Good documentation skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.