Vancouver Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6614
Evo is seeking an Engineering Project Manager for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business involving established policy or routine matters; forward complex questions and matters to appropriate personnel as needed, following up to verify a timely response
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative/clerical support to managers and/or management staff; serve as liaison/point of contact between staff and other work groups, facilitate communication and appropriate actions; and assist with the day-to-day operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or similar system
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.